1. 主页 > 范文大全 >

商务英语谈判对话范文(精选4篇)

商务英语谈判对话范文 第1篇

1 If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable.

如果您把质量考虑进去的话,您会发现我方价格是合理的。

2 We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition.

我们保证提供能经得起激烈竞争的高质量产品。

3 I still have some questions concerning our contract.

就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

4 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.

我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。

5 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.

对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

6 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?

你认为合同有问题吗?

7 We'd like you to consider our request once again.

我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

8 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.

我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

9 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.

就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

10 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.

我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

11 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.

我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。

12 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.

就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什幺意见。

13 That's international practice. We can't break it.

这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

14 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.

我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

15 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.

我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。

16 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?

你们认为结算方式合适吗?

17 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.

我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。818 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.

这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

19 Would you please read the draft contract and make your moments about the terms?

请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?

20 When will the contract be ready?

合同何时准备好?

21 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.

请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

22 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.

合同会航邮给你们签字。

23 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?

你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什幺吗?

24 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?

我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

25 All disputes arising in the course of the consignment period shall be settled amicably through friendly negotiation.

所有在运输途中引起的纠纷都将通过友好协商,妥善加以解决。

26 We'll ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.

我们将按合同条款交货。

27 You can stay assured that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.

你尽管放心,我们将按合同规定如期装船。

28 They've promised to keep both we quality and the quantity of the 300 bicycles in conformity with the contract stipulations.

他们已承诺那300辆自行车的质量和数量一定与合同规定相吻合。

29 We are sure the contract can be carried out smoothly.

我们确信合同会顺利执行的。

30 The machines will be made of the best materials and the stipulations of the contract be strictly observed.

机器将用最好的材料生产,合同的规定也将得以严格履行。

31 The two parties involved in a contract have the obligation to execute the contract.

合同双方有义务履行合同。

32 Unless there is a sudden change of political situation, it is not accepted to execute the contract only partially.

除非有什幺突然的政局变化,否则执行部分合同不能被接受。

33 Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable.

任何违背合同之事都是不利的。

34 The buyer has the option of canceling the contract.

买主有权撤消合同。

35 Any kind of backing out of the contract will be charged a penalty as has been stated in the penalty clause.

任何背弃合同的行为将受到惩罚,这已在处罚条款里写得很清楚了。

36 We want to cancel the contract because of your delay in delivery.

由于贵方交货拖延,我方要求取消合同。

37 The buyer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally if the seller fails to ship the goods within the L/C validity.

如果卖方不能在信用证有效期内交货的话,买方有权单方面取消合同。

38 You cannot break the contract without any good reason.

如果没有什幺正当理由,你们不应撕毁合同。

39 We have every reason to cancel the contract because you've failed to fulfill your part of it.

我们完全有理由取消合同,因为你们没有完成应遵守的合同内容,履行合同。

40 One party is entitled to cancel the contract if the other side cannot execute it.

如果一方不履行合同,另一方有权取消合同。

41 Generally speaking, a contract cannot be changed after it has been signed by both parties.

一般来讲,合同一经双方签订就不得更改。

42 Some relative clauses in the contract have to be amended owing to the unexpected situation.

由于这种难以预料的情况,合同中的有关条款不得不做些修改。

43 Since the contract is about to expire, shall we discuss a new one?

这个合同将到期,我们来谈谈新合同的事宜吧。

44 Packing has a close bearing on sales.

包装直接关系到产品的销售。

45 Packing will help push the sales.

包装有助于推销产品。

46 Buyers always pay great attention to packing.

买方通常很注意包装。

47 Different articles require different forms of packing.

不同商品需要不同的包装。

48 Buyers, generally speaking, bear the change of packing.

一般来说,买方应承担包装费用。

49 How much does packing take up of the total cost of the goods?

包装占货物总成本的百分比是多少?

50 The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handing.

包装必须很坚固,能承受野蛮装卸。

51 Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage during transit.

坚固的包装可以防止货物在运输途中受到任何损失。

52 Cartons are seaworthy.

纸箱适合海运。

53 This kind of article is often bought as a gift, so exquisite and tasteful design is of prime importance.

人们购买这种商品通常用来赠亲友,所以精美高雅的设计至关重要。

54 We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.

我们很想听听你们在包装方面有什幺意见。

55 Do you have nay objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping marks?

有关包装运输唛头的条款你们有什幺异议吗?

56 We'll pack the goods according to your instruction.

我们将按你方的要求进行包装。

57 The goods will be packed in wood wool to prevent damage.

货物将用细刨花包装,以防损坏。

58 Measures should be taken to reinforce the cartons.

应采取措施加固纸箱。

59 Suggestions on packing are greatly appreciated.

我们非常欢迎大家对包装方面提出建议。

60 Our standardized packing has been approved by many foreign clients.

许多国外客户已经认可了我们标准化的包装。

61 It's urgent to improve the packing.

必须马上改进包装。

62 Packing charges are excluded in the quoted prices.

包装费用未算在报价中。

63 To minimize any possible damage, we've packed our goods in the way to suit for long sea-voyage.

为使损失减少到最低限度,我们对货物的包装足以承受长途海运。

64 Please make an offer indicating the packing.

请报价并说明包装情况。

65 Please make sure that the goods be protected from moisture.

请保证货物不受潮。

66 We hope your design and the color will be strongly attractive to the American people.

我们希望你们的设计和颜色对美国人具有巨大吸引力。

67 This kind of box is not suitable for the transport of the tea sets by sea.

这种箱子不适合装茶具海运。

68 We would like to know how you will pack the silk shirts.

我们想知道你们如何包装这些真丝衬衫。

69 Although the cartons are light and easy to handle, we think it is not strong enough to be shipped.

虽然这些纸箱轻便、易拿,但我们认为它们在运输中不太结实。

70 Please use normal export containers unless you receive special instructions from our agents.

除非你们收到我方代理的特别指示,否则请用正常出口集装箱。

71 All bags contain an inner waterproof lining.

所有包内都有一层防水内衬。

72 The crates are charge to you at $$5 each if they are not returned to us within 2 weeks.

如果木条箱两星期内不归还,则每只箱扣罚五美元。

73 Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.

坚固的木箱和箱内严密的填充可防止木箱受震、开裂。

74 Those goods are available in strong wooden drums of 1,2,5,10 and 20 liters.

这些货物分别装入1、2、5、10、20升的木桶里。

75 Fifty-liter carboy would be the most economical size. Carboys may be retained without charge for two months.

50升的瓶子应是最经济的尺码,这些瓶子可免费保存两个月。

76 The various items of your order will be packed into bundles of suitable size for shipment.

你们定单上的各种货物被打成各种大小不同的捆儿,以便于运输。

77 Please keep the cartons to 15kg each and metal-strap all cartons in stacks of 4.

请将每个纸箱重量限制在15公斤内,并将每4箱一组用铁条儿固定起来。

78 Each item is to be wrapped separately in grease-paper.

每件货物应单独用油纸包好。

79 All measurements of each case must not exceed *1m*1m.

每只木箱体积不应超过*1m*1m。

80 Each single crate is heavily padded and packed with 4 carboys.

每只木条箱内装4只大瓶子将空余处填满。

81 Full details regarding packing and marking must be strictly observed.

请严格遵守包装及商标的细则。

82 To facilitate carrying, rope or metal handles are indispensable and should be fixed to the boxes.

为便于搬运,绳子或铁把手不可缺少,并将其固定在箱子上。

83 Our packing charge includes $$1 for the drum, which sum will be credited on return.

包装费中有1美元是包装桶的费用,此费用在桶还给我们时可退回。

84 The whole carton is packed with double straps, each corner of the carton consolidated with metal angles.

纸箱外加了两道箍,每个箱角都用金属角加固。

85 Foam plastics are applied to protect the goods against press.

泡沫塑料用来防止挤压。

86 It's essential to choose the right means of transportation.

选择合适的运输方式很重要。

87 To ensure faster delivery, you are asked to forward the order by air freight.

为了确保迅速交货,我方要求此订货用空运。

88 Generally speaking, it's cheaper but slower to ship goods by sea than by rail.

总的来说,海运比铁路运输更便宜,但速度慢一些。

89 It's faster but more expensive to ship goods by air.

空运较快但运费较高。

90 Since we need the goods urgently, we must insist on express shipment.

由于我方急需这批货物,我方坚持使用快递装运。

91 Because of the type of purchase, we can only ship by road.

由于商品的性质,我方只能使用公路运输。

92 If the customer requests a carrier other than truck, he must bear the additional charge.

如果顾客坚持用卡车以外的运输工具,就必须负担额外费用。

93 The goods will be transhipped in Hong Kong.

货物将在香港转船。

94 There may be some quantity difference when loading the goods, but not more than 5%.

货物装船时可能会有一些数量出入,但不会超过5%。

95 To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment, we hope that partial shipment is allowed.

为了便于我方备货装船,希望允许分批发运。

96 Delivery has to be put off due to the strike of the workers at the port.

由于港口工人罢工,交货只好推迟。

97 We are sorry to delay the shipment because our manufacturer has met unexpected difficulties.

恕延期货船,因为我们厂家遇到了预料不到的困难。

98 We assume that damage occurred while the consignment was in your care.

我们认为货物是在你方保管时受到损害的。

99 The consignment appears to have been roughly handled and left near a heater.

看来货物未受到细心的处理,并且被放置于加热器附近。

100 I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you.

我恐怕有些很坏的消息要告诉你。

商务英语谈判对话范文 第2篇

一、商务:

what time would be convenient for you?

你看什么时间比较方便?

I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。

Here is to our next project!

为我们下一个项目干杯!

would you please tell me when you are free?

请问你什么时候有空?

gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。

很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。

what I care about is the quality of the goods.我关心的是货物的质量。

please have a look at those samples.请给我看一下那些样品。

I'd like to know any business connections abroad.我想多了解一些你们公司。

I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。

can I have your price list?

你能给我价格单吗?

will you give us an indication of prices?

你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?

I am in charge of export business.我负责出口生意。

I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.我正考虑向你们订货。

what about the prices?

那价格方面怎么样?

Let's call it a deal.好,成交!

our product is the best seller.我们的产品最畅销。

our product is really competitive in the word market.我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。

our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.我们的产品行销海外许多地区。

It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.“重合同,守信用”是我们经营的原则。

I wish you success in your business transaction.祝你生意兴隆。

I want to out your product.我想了解一下你们的产品。

this is our latest devlopment.这是我们的新产品。

we have a wide selection of colors and designs.我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。

the quality must be instrict conformity with that of sample.质量必须与样品一样。

二、价格

I think we can strike a <>bargain with you if your pries are competitive.我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。

Is that your quoted prices?

这是你方的价格吗?

It would be very difficult to come down with the price.我们很难再降价了。

our prices are the most reasonable.我们的价格是最合理的。

can you cut down the price for me?

你们可以降低价格吗?

we can offer you discount terms.我们可以向你提供折扣。

Do you quote CIG or FOB?

你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?

I can assure you our price is very favourable.我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。

Please give us your best price.请给我们报最低价。

All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。

Your prices are much too high for us to accept.你的价格太高,我们不能接受。

I can't allow the price you ask for.我不能同意你们要求的价格。

we can't cover our production cost at this price.这个价格我们不能保本。

Are the price on the list firm offers?

报价单上的价格是实价吗?

This is the lowest possible price.这是最低价了。

thank you for your inquiry.感谢贵方询价。

How about the prices?

价格如何?

When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

三、谈判与合同

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很高兴我们的谈判获得圆满成功。

When shall we come to sign the contract?

我们什么时候签订合同?

Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?

我想该签合同了吧?

Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。

As some points concerning the contrac have not yet been settled negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。

There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.关于合同我想提出几点看法。

The seller should try to carry out the contract in time if not the buyer has the righe to cancel the contact.卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。

No party who has signed the contract has the rught to break if.签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。

Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。

We can get the contract finalized now.现在我们可以签订合同了。

Have you any questions in regards to the contract?

关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?

四、订货

When can we expect your confirmation of the order?

你什么时候能确定订单?

We want to order this article from you.我们想订这种做。

What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

你们订货的最低量是多少?

May I see your list?

我可以看一下你的货单吗?

We postponed an order.我们要推迟订货。

Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。

We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods st the prices named.已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。

We find both quslity and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。

We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。

As the goods you ordered afe now in stock,we will ship them without fail as early as possible.因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。

I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。

Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。

We could reduce our price by 5% if you palce a substantial reder with us.如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。

We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。

We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。

There is a change we have to make in the order.订单中有一处需要修改。

五、运输

We require that transshipment be allowed.我们要求允许转船。

When can you make shipment carefully?

你们什么时候装船?

We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.我们将按规定的时间发货。

When can you make the balace shipment?

你们何时可以发余下的货呢?

I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?

不知道能否尽快装运订货?

Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.我们讨论一下运输方式吧。

What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?

你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?

What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?

你所打算的是哪一种发货期?

Please ensure that we'll get tight shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。

When can we collect the goods?

我们什么时候可以提货?

We can't advance the time of delivery.我们无法将交货时间提前。

I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.十分抱歉,交货拖延了。

How long does it take you to make delivery?

你们需要多长时间发货?

六、付款

Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。

Can you tell it on an installment basis?

你们这里可以分期付款吗?

Do you accept payment by installments?

你同意分期付款吗?

How would you like paymentbe made?

你们采取什么付款方式?

We expect payment in advance on first orders.我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。

What are your terms of payment?

你们的付款条件是什么?

We can't accept D/P or D/ insist on payment by L/C.我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。

Do you accept D/P payment terms.你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?

What is the period of validity of this L/C?

这张信用证的有效期是多久?

七、投诉与索赔

A;The shipment i stuck in customs.出货在海关受阻。

B;If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。

A;I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。

B;We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。

A;Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。

B;The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.所发送的货比原样品差。

A;How many are you short?

你们缺了多少?

B;Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?

你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。

A;Who'll bear the freight?

运费由谁来承担?

B;We have a complaint about quality.我们要起诉质量问题。

A;We have to file a ckaim on you.我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。

B;The goods you sent are not up to the standard.你们发运来的货物不符合标准。

A;I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.我认为责任不在我方。

B;We can only take on so much.我们只能承受这么多。

八、税收

A;Paying tax is the duty of every citzen.纳税是每个公民的义务。

B;Howmany types are taxes divided into?

税收可分为多少税种?

A;Income tax can be divided into personal incone tax and corporation income tax.所得税可分为个人所得税和公司所得税。

B;The tax rate China is not very high.中国的税收率不是很高。

A;What's the personal income tax rate?

个人所得税是多少?

B;Tax evasion is also a crime.偷税漏税也是一种犯罪。

A;To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.不开invoice是一种偷税行为。

B;Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.偷税漏税者将受到法律制裁。

A;Shall savings interest be taxed?

存款利息要纳税吗?

商务英语谈判对话范文 第3篇

商务谈判对话英语:僵局破冰谈判对话

You’ve just walked into the office of hot prospect for your first face-to-face sales call. You shake hands and you both sit down. What’s the smartest way to start out the conversation:

你怀着满腔热忱走进客户的办公室与他面对面地谈你们的第一笔生意。你们互相握手、坐下,这时候怎样开启你们的对话才是最聪明的做法呢?

ICEBREAKER #1: Compliment something in the prospect's office, such as the family photo, the motivational poster on the wall, the view out the window, etc.

破冰方式 #1:称赞一下对方办公室里的某样东西,比如家庭照片、墙上的励志海报以及窗外的景色。

ICEBREAKER #2: Make a reference to something in the news, like a big win by a local sports team or a major world event.

破冰方式 #2:对新闻发表一些看法,比如当地运动队的一场大胜或者世界上发生的大事。

ICEBREAKER #3: Make a remark that lets the prospect know that you have put some thought into the prospect and the prospect's firm.

破冰方式 #3:发表一些评论令对方知道你对他和他的公司有一点想法。

If you answered #3, you’re absolutely right.

假如你认为破冰方式 #3是最聪明的打破僵局的方式,那你就答对了。

Icebreaker #1 is a dumb move because almost everybody who comes into that office for the first time makes that exact same remark. So that icebreaker just makes you one of the crowd.

破冰方式 #1非常呆板,因为几乎所有走进那间办公室的人都会发表相同的评论。所以这样的开场白会显得你只是个路人甲。

Icebreaker #2 is similarly stupid because the news story is utterly irrelevant to the reason that you’re in the prospect’s office. You’re not the prospect’s friend. You’re there to do business. Trying to be “friendly” just makes you look smarmy.

破冰方式 #2也比较愚蠢,因为这些新闻故事和你为什么出现在客户办公室里完全没有联系。你不是他的朋友,你是来谈生意的。尝试显得“友好”只会显得你很谄媚。

More importantly, both those icebreakers signal, loud and clear, that you haven't bothered to do any research on the customer and are “winging it” (which is probably the case). By contrast, opening the conversation with a remark that’s relevant to the reason you’re in the prospect’s office tells the prospect that you’re not there to waste time orchit-chat.

更重要的是,这两种破冰方式都清楚地表明了你没有耐心去研究你的客户而只是在即兴发挥(说不定就是这样)。与此相反,以和你在他办公室的原因相关的话来开启对话,会令客户知道你不是在浪费他的时间或者在闲聊。

Once you’ve started the (business) conversation, you can continue with a question leads towards developing the opportunity or further qualifying the prospect.

一旦你开启了这次商务对话,你可以继续提出和发展这次机会以及更长远地绑定这位客户相关的问题。

Unlike the two traditional icebreakers, the business-oriented opening remark opens a natural segue to the sales process because you've already placed the conversation in a business context, while still showing a interest in the customer.

与前两种传统的破冰方式不同,商务指向型的那种开场白能自然地把对话引向销售过程,因为你已经把对话放入了一个商务语境中,与此同时也表达了对客户的兴趣。

Needless to say, making an intelligent remark means doing some research prior to the meeting. At the very least, you should have checked the Internet for an overview of the prospect's business and for any important biographical information about the prospect and prospect's career.

商务英语谈判对话范文 第4篇

Business Negotiation

A: The seller Miss su representingKai ya Chocolate Manufacturing

B: The buyer representing zhong shang : Good morning, to meet : Good morning, Miss ’s very nice to see you in : How are things going?

B: Everything is : So, what’s the topic of today’s meeting?

B: Ok, after the last talk, we appreciate you price very let’s talk about the terms of you accept D/P? I hope it will be acceptable to : The terms of payment we usually adopt are sight L/: But I think it would be beneficial to both of us to adopt more flexible payment terms such as D/P : Payment by L/C is our usual practice of doing business with all customers for such ’m sorry we can’t accept D/P : As for regular orders in future, couldn’t you agree to D/P?

A: several smooth transactions, we can try D/P : Well, as for shipment, the soon the : Yes, shipment is to be made in April, not allowing partial : can you make it earlier? May be in March, our customer is eager for : All me have a check, oh!There are some steam vessels available to your port, so we can make it in : Good!By the way, when can I expect to sign the S/C?

A: , would it be convenient for you to come again tomorrow ’ll get the S/C ready tomorrow for your : That’s you : See you and thanks for coming, .