1. 主页 > 范文大全 >

商务接待英语对话范文(通用10篇)

商务接待英语对话范文 第1篇

A: Good morning. Can I help you?

A: 早上好。我能为你做些什么?

B: Good morning. Is this Modern Electronics Co., Ltd.? I have an appointment with the Sales Manager at 10∶00 .

B: 早上好。这是公用品有限公司吗?我在10点与销售经理有个约会。

A: May I have your name, please?

A: 请把你的名字告诉给我好吗?

B: Thomas Wilson. I am from the Golden Trading Company.

B: 托马斯·威尔逊,我从黄金贸易公司来。

A: Let me see ... Ah, yes, Mr. Wilson. Please take a seat, Mr. Wilson. I will tell the Manager s secretary that you are here.(Dial the phone.)

A: 让我查一查……是的,他和你有约会,威尔逊先生。请坐。我将告诉经理的秘书你已经在这儿了。(拨电话)

A: Hello, Mary, this is Reception. Mr. Wilson from the Golden Trading Company is here. He has an appointment with Mr. Hilton at 10∶00 am.

A: 你好,玛丽,这是接待处。从黄金贸易公司来的托马斯·威尔逊先生已经在这儿了。他约定在 10点与希尔顿先生见面。

C: Mr. Wilson? Right, I ll come down now and take him to Mr. Hilton s office.

C: 威尔逊先生?那好。我现在就下去带他去希尔顿先生的办公室。

C: Mr. Wilson?

C: 威尔逊先生?

B: Yes, that is right.

B: 是的,我就是。

C: I am the Sales Manager s secretary. Please come this way. I ll take you to his office.

C: 我是销售经理的秘书,请这边走。我带你去他的办公室。

B: Many thanks.

B: 非常感谢。

以上就是为大家整理的商务接待情景英语对话,希望能够对大家有所帮助。商务英语在职场中是非常常见的,而且社会竞争非常的激烈,所以提高商务英语是至关重要的。

商务接待英语对话范文 第2篇

Paula: Hello, I got a call to say Mr Foss has arrived.

你好,我接到电话说Foss先生到了。

Receptionist: Yes, hes just gone to park his car.

是的,他正在停车。

Paula: Thanks… Hello, Maria. How are you?

谢谢…你好,Maria。你好吗?

Maria: Fine, thanks. How are you?

很好,谢谢。你好吗?

Paula: Fine. Im just waiting to meet Jens Foss. Hes over for a few days to help us on the project.

很好,我正在等着和Jens Foss见面。他来这里几天给我们的项目提供帮助。

Maria: Oh yes, from Copenhagen.

是的,从哥本哈根来的。

Paula: Thats right. Actually, if youd like to wait a moment, Ill introduce you to him. So,hows the job going?

是的。实际上如果你在等一会,我就能把你介绍给他。那么工作还好吗?

Maria: Not too bad. Its hard working in English all day.

还不坏呢。整天都在忙着用英语工作。

Paula: I can imagine. Actually, I wanted to ask you something.

我能想象。实际上我想请你帮个忙。

Maria: Sure, Whats that?

当然,什么事?

Paula: I think this may be him. Dont worry about it, we can talk about it later. Mr Foss?

我认为那可能是他。别担心。我们可以晚点再聊。Foss先生?

Jens: Yes.

是的。

Paula: Hello, my name is Paula Field. I work with Peter to Tectron UK.

你好,我的名字是Paula Field,我与Peter O’Donnell共事。欢迎来到英国Tectron公司。

Jens: Thank you. Nice to meet you.

谢谢。很高兴见你。

Paula: Let me introduce you to Maria de Miguel. Shes from our Spanish subsidiary. Maria, this is Jens Foss from Denmark.

让我介绍下Maria de Miguel,她来自西班牙的分公司。Maria,这是Jens Foss,来自丹麦。

Jens:Pleased to meet you.

很高兴见你。

Maria: And you.

我也是。

Paula: Jens, would you mind signing in before we go upstairs?

·Jens,你介意上楼前先登记下吗?

Maria: Well, Id better be going. I hope to see you later.

嗯,我得走了。希望再见你。

Jens: OK. Goodbye.

好的。再见。

Receptionist: If youd just like to sign here and put your car registration number next to your name, OK?

请在这里签字,并将你的车牌号码写在名字旁边,好吗?

Paula: So, did you have any trouble finding us?

那么找到这里有困难吗?

Jens: No. I was sent a good map.

没有。寄来的地图很好。

Paula: Good. So, shall we go up?

好的。那我们上楼吧?

商务接待英语对话范文 第3篇

那听起来是个不错的主意。

A: That sounds like a good idea.

那听起来是个不错的主意。

B: But we shouldn’t overdo it at the beginning.

但是最开始我们还是不要做得太过。

知识扩展:

1.方法不一定要复杂,能解决问题就好:

A simpler solution is to use plan A to test it.

一个比较间苹的解决方法是使用A计划来进行測认。

Ex-dividend price calculation method is relatively simple.

计算除息价的方法相对比较简单。

I hope you can think of better, faster, and more genera! ways of. forming the tasks.

我希望你们能够想出更好、更快、更加简单的方法来完成这个任务。

complicated adj.复杂的

dividend n.股息

calculation n.计算

relatively adv.相对地

2.一定要不断摸索,寻求更好的工作方法:

No method is always the best.

没有一个方法永远都是最好的。

I hope you can seek to find better solutions.

我希望你们可以尝试寻找更好的解决方法。

商务接待英语对话范文 第4篇

A:All right. I want to bring everybody back on this subject. When can we start working on this?

A:好,我想请大家集中到这个议题上来,我们什么时候可以着手这项工作呢?

B:Well,we could probably get started with a preparatory meeting this afternoon at 2:00.

B.嗯,我们也许可以下午2点先开一个准备会。

A:I tell you what,2: 00 is not available for me,but you can get started and I'll come by at around 3:00.

A:我得告诉你,2点对我不合适,你们可以先开会,我大约3点左右过来。

B:That's fine with me. How much time are we going to have to work on this?

B:我没问题,这项工作我们打算干多久?

A:Perhaps one year, I'm not sure.

A:也许一年,我不确定。

商务接待英语对话范文 第5篇

Never give up, insist on speaking English for at least a few minutes every day. The best time is in the morning and in the evening( Remember useful expressions and make sure they are practiced correctly to make them perfect (try to Remember idioms and scenes in the first call, and be sure to remember them deeply (learn English in different ways, read newspapers, listen to radio, watch English movies, listen to English lectures, read textbooks, talk to each other, etc.) (speak English as much as possible, don't be afraid to make mistakes, everyone will make mistakes, try your best to learn Good it (create situation, strengthen communication practice, language is inseparable from the situation, you'd better do more practice and what you can learn well.

中文翻译:

一分耕耘,一分收获-(永不放弃,坚持每天至少几分钟的时间说英语最好的时间是在早上和晚上(不同的方法学英语一种方法很无聊,你可以用其他的方法,这样你就不会觉得无聊了(上下联系,不要按照课文单独做,记住单词和短语,努力领会单词的意思)(记住有用的表达方式,并确保正确的练习使其完美(在第一次通话中尽量记住成语和场景,一定要深刻记住(通过不同的方式学习英语阅读报纸,听收音机,看英语电影,听英语讲课,读课本,互相交谈等(尽量多说英语,不要怕犯错每个人都会犯错,尽你所能学好它(创设情境,加强交际练习语言离不开情境,你最好多做练习和你可以学好的。

商务接待英语对话范文 第6篇

A: Good morning. I have an appointment with Mr. Wilson at 9∶30.

A: 早上好,我与威尔逊先生约好9点半会晤。

B: Are you Mr. Chen of International Trade Corporation?

B: 您是国际贸易公司的陈先生吗?

A: Yes. That s right.

A: 是的。

B: I ll tell Mr. Wilson that you re here. Would you like to have a seat over there for a moment, please?

B: 我会告知威尔逊先生您来了,您在这儿坐一下好吗?

A: Thank you.

A: 谢谢!

商务接待英语对话范文 第7篇

A:Good afternoon!

A:下午好!

B:Hi,how are you doing?

B:嗨,你好吗?

A:Fine, thanks. I am Wang Lin.

A:很好,谢谢。我是王林。

B:Glad to meet you, Wang Lin. I am Mary.

B:很髙兴见到你,王林。我是玛丽。

A:Is this your first time in Beijing?

A:这是你第一次到北京吗?

B:Yes. My company has an office here, and I have just been transferred.

B:是的。我们公司在这里有个办事处,我是刚刚才调过来的。

A:Here is my phone number. If you need anyone to show you around ,call me.

A:这是我的电话号码。如果你需要有人带你四处逛逛,可以打电话给我。

B:Great. I would like that.

B:太棒了。我会的。

商务接待英语对话范文 第8篇

I think English is a very important subject. English is the international language. In many parts of the world, English is used to communicate business conversations.

Sometimes people can't talk without the use of English in food. Sometimes goods are marked with English. This also reflects the importance of English.

The great charm of English is also reflected. The method of learning English is very simple. English is not Chinese.

As long as you read and write, everything is very simple If we master English, we will enrich our knowledge in the world, broaden our horizons, and learn English. Each of us should learn English.

中文翻译:

我认为英语是一门很重要的学科,英语是国际通用语言,在世界许多地方用英语交流商务会话,人与人的交谈有时离不开英语在食品中的使用,有时商品也会标明使用英语这也体现了英语的重要性伟大的魅力学英语的方法很简单英语不是中文,只要你读写一切很简单的读音文字我们也可以提高我们的英语水平和与外国人对话的水平如果我们掌握了英语,我们将在世界上丰富我们的知识,开阔我们的视野,从而学习我们每个人都应该学英语。

商务接待英语对话范文 第9篇

1) Hustle: hurry, move quickly急忙、赶紧

ex:My boss says I need to hustle when he gives me a deadline.

老板说他给我最后期限的时候我得赶快行动。

2) Urgent: something important or that has to be done quickly很重要或必须很快完成的事情

ex:My girlfriend always tells me that fashion shopping is the most urgent thing in life.

我的女友总是对我说生命中重要的事是购买时装。

3) ASAP: short form of _As Soon As Possible_ 尽快

ex:If I have to do something ASAP, I really have to hustle to get it finished.

如果我必须尽快去做某事,意味着必须尽快把它完成。

4) WAP: short for Wireless Application Protocol

无线应用协议的缩写

ex:With WAP on your mobile phone, you can surf the Internet and check your email.

商务接待英语对话范文 第10篇

A:Mr. Black? I'm from the Pacific Mechanical Company.

A:您是布莱克先生吧?我是太平洋机械公司来的。

B:Oh, yes. Step inside,will you? I'll give you an idea of what business I want to take up with you. Take a seat. We can go into details later.

B:噢,是的。请进来好吗?我将告诉你一个可以和贵公司成交的生意的'构想。请坐,让我们仔细地谈谈。

A:Thank you.

A:谢谢。

B:Our speciality back in South Africa is wholesale supplying of screws, bolts, nuts, pins, studs, and that kind of things.

B:我们在南非,是专门批发的,供应的项目有螺钉、螺栓、螺母、销钉、键、饰针等,诸如此类的东西。

A:For wood or for metal?

A:是木制的还是金属制的?

B:For both. Now, do you make machines for producing such things?

B:两种都有。你们有没有生产这类东西的机器?

A : Yes, we have a showroom not far away from here,Mr. Black. Are you free now?

A:有,我们在离此不远的地方有个展示间,布菜克先生,您现在有空吗?

B:Yes,quite free until noon.

B:有空,中午以前都有空。

A:Fine. Then,shall we go right away? I have a car outside.

A:那好,我们马上去,好吗?我的车子在外面。

B :Have you? That's splendid. Just let me get my things together. I won't keep you long.

B:是吗?那太好了。请让我整理一下东西。不会让你等太久的。

A:Take your time,sir. I can wait.

A:先生,请慢慢来,我可以等的。