1. 主页 > 范文大全 >

外贸回复询盘英文范文(推荐6篇)

外贸回复询盘英文范文 第1篇

Please protect our draft on presentation.

请见票即付。

Your draft will be honoured onpresentation.

你方的汇票见票即付。

The draft was discounted in New York.

汇票已经在纽约贴现。

Our draft was dishonoured.

我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。

The draft has not been collected.

汇票之款尚未收进。

We’ll be unable to meet these draft.

我们无力兑付这些汇票。

We’ve drawn a clean draft on you for thevalue of this sample shipment.

我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。

We’ve drawn on you for payment of theinvoice amounting to $20,000.

我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。

The draft has been handed to the bank onclean collection.

汇票已经交银行按光票托收。

You can draw on me just as if there were aletter of credit.

您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。

We’re sending our draft through Bank ofChina for documentary collection.

我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。

We’ll draw on you by our documentary draftat sight on collection basis.

我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。

We’ll draw a sight bill in favour of theExport Bank Singapore.

我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。

We’ve already remitted the amount bycheque.

我们已经将款以支票汇出。

We enclose a cheque for RMB200.

我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。

外贸回复询盘英文范文 第2篇

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.

为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.

我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.

你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?

既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.

中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。

Thank you for your inquiry.

谢谢你们的询价。

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

外贸回复询盘英文范文 第3篇

根据广告询价

seeing your ad in“family life” we become interested in your silver wares of court styles. please quote us for the supply of the items listed on the enclosed query form and give your prices . shanghai. it would be appreciated if you include your earliest delivery date, terms of payment, and discounts for regular purchases.

我们看过贵公司登在《家庭生活》杂志上的广告,对你们的宫廷银器颇感兴趣。

请贵方按随函附表所列产品提供“.上海”报价,最好包括最快交货日期、付款条件及所能提供的定期购货折价。

承使馆推荐询价

we learn from the our embassy that you are producing for export hand-made shoes and gloves in natural leather. there is a steady demand here for high-class goods of this type, especially in unique designs. will you please send us your catalog, export prices and terms of payment, together with any samples you would like to let us examine.

从我国大使馆获悉贵公司制造并出口天然皮革材料的鞋类及手套。

我国有对此类高级产品稳定需求的市场,特别需要样式新颖的产品。请惠送贵公司的产品目录、出口价格、付款条件及所能提供的样品为荷。

按样品询价

we have a large demand for the supply of 50,000 meters brown serge, whose sample is enclosed to show you the shade and quality we require. please send your samples corresponding to our samples with the most reasonable price . singapore if you can supply within three months from now.

本公司需要5万公尺棕色斜纹布的大量供货。现随函附送我方所需货物的样品,以示其色调及品质。

若贵公司能在3个月内供货,请送供货样品,并提供新加坡港.最合理的报价。

贵方的稳定订户。

外贸回复询盘英文范文 第4篇

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

对地毯的询盘日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.

询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are dwindling.

询盘正在减少。

Enquiries are dried up.

询盘正在绝迹。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

外贸回复询盘英文范文 第5篇

11 、Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll beneeding

那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12、I can't say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

13、Better have something we can get our hands onrather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14、It'll be easier for us to get down to factsthen.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 、But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day ortwo here?

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16、I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'dlike to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 、We've got to report back to the headoffice.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18、Thank you for you cooperation.

谢谢你们的合作。

19 、We've arranged our schedule without anytrouble.

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20、Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked outfor you and your you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

外贸回复询盘英文范文 第6篇

一、买家询盘为泛问所有产品

询盘格式通常如下:

We are interested in all your products, could you please send us more information and samples about your products and price list?

可参考如下模板回复:

DearSir/ Madam,

Thanks for your inquiry at .

We are professional supplier for plush toys at competitive price, located in Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province. Here is the attachment with some pictures of our products that may suit your requirements, for more, please check our website, and select the products that you’re interested in.

We have great interest in developing business with you, should you have any inquiries or comments, we would be glad to talk in details through MSN:XXX\ mails or any way you like.

(附件内容可挑选一些公司主打产品)

客户泛泛咨询时,往往真实购买意图一般,除非其正好需要/感兴趣您现在的产品或您挑选出的主打产品。对能给予继续回复的客户应继续重点追踪,没有回复的客户则可以考虑不必花费大量时间追踪。

二、买家询盘为针对公司具体产品发的询价

此类询价目标性较强,真实有效性较高,需重点跟进。已经根据买家询盘内容做出了具体回复,并同时报了价格,但买家没有再发邮件过来。

建议可发以下类似邮件提醒买家:

DearSir/ Madam,

Good morning!

For several days no news from you, my friend. Now I am writing for reminding you about our offer for item of XXX dated XXX according to your relativeinquiry at . Have you got (or checked) the prices or not? Any comments by return will be much appreciated. (可根据客户要求的产品加上自己产品的特色)It will be our big pleasure if we have opportunities tobe on service of you in near future.

Looking forward to your prompt response.

(可将第一次发给客户的邮件内容附在邮件下方以提醒买家第一次邮件回复内容。)

若过段时间,买家还是没有回复邮件,建议可再发如下类似邮件再次追踪:

DearSir/ Madam,

How are you? Hope everything is ok with you all along.

Now I am writing for keeping in touch with you for further business. If any new inquiry, welcome here and I will try my best to satisfy you well with competitive prices as per your request.

By the way, how about your order (or business) with item XXX? If still pending,I would like to offer our latest prices to promote an opportunity to cooperatewith each other.

如果连续三封邮件发出去之后买家仍然无动于衷,基本证明买家可能对您产品/价格不感兴趣或者由于其他原因暂时不需要您的产品,我们应暂时搁置,将时间用在继续寻找新的目标客户上。

当然也有很多非常好的买家会被您的毅力感动,回复告诉您一些关于产品进展的情况,我们千万不可急于求成,而应按照客户的提示有针对性得去保持追踪。

以下为几种经常收到的买家回复:

1、客户收到跟进邮件后,如果觉得还没有对我们产品有需求的话,他/她一般都会说以后联系,不管怎样,能让客户回复已经不错了,说明以后还是有机会的:

Dear,

I’m doing fine, thanks for your information.

I’m still in the planning of building my new house, due to the work constrain Idecided to delay it first.

Anyway I will contact you once I decided. Thanks!

2、收邮件的人不是公司决策者

Dear,

Thank you! I received your email and I sent it to my boss. He didn't tell me anything just now.

I will contact you soon once got any news.

3、告诉您不及时回复邮件的原因

Dear,

I receive more than 10 offers every day and it will take me some times to look into each and every offers. I will contact you in the future if you are in ourselection of companies.

Many thanks for your co-operation.

跟进技巧:这类客户建议可通过发新产品介绍或者新报价的方式来保持联系,相信时间久了成为您客户的可能性还是比较大的。至少让买家对您留有印象,即使暂时不需要您的产品,日后有需要的时候也会首先想到您。

4、可能暂时不需要您的产品,但会问其他产品或者详细咨询一些与产品相关的问题,如:

Dear,

Please excuse the delay in my reply.

I have been so busy searching through all the mails, concerning the plush toys project.

May I ask you, where you purchase your soft fabric for the toys? We have acustomer who is interested in this subject.

In the coming days, I will reply concerning some samples.

跟进技巧:这样的客户就要根据公司的实际情况来回复了,建议不管能否帮得上忙都能给些回复和建议,暂时不能成为客户也可以先做朋友嘛,至少他问的是与您产品相关的问题,中国有句俗话“多个朋友多条财路”,特别是生意上的朋友!

5、想借机刺探军情的

Dear,

Sorry for the late reply. I will get back with you later.

I am very busy at the moment. If you have US customer as reference, that would help a lot.

I am not here to steal information. We use reference in US to generate trust,just like you have “connections” (friends) among Chinese.

跟进技巧:

应对这样的买家,如果公司在US地区有关系较好,规模较大的老客户,不妨挑选两个介绍给他/她,这样很能显示您的实力。但回复之前还是应根据公司具体产品在这个地区的推广情况来做妥当回复,站在买家立场多思考其询问的真正目的,一般简单告知公司名称即可,谨慎透露对方联系方式。

如果在US地区没有客户,可以多介绍一些其他国家的客户来显示公司实力,同时向买家暗示我们在US地区还没有合作伙伴,如果您和我合作,将会帮助您开发整个US市场。

6、讨价还价

Dear,

Thanks for your reply, I have received your quote and I am currently looking through all of the quotations that I have received. Currently your prices aren't the best but your products are very good. If you could make your prices morecompetitive I am sure we would be putting an order in with you very soon.

跟进技巧:可根据具体价格情况回复客户,或通过询问客户订单量大小来做可能范围内的让步。

总结:

做外贸要有耐性,对于外贸询盘要保持跟进。由于客户每天都会收到很多邮件,如果我们不及时跟进,往往买家就会忽略我们,所以应该积极采取跟进措施。